Monday, November 8, 2010

My Ruby Blue

Ruby loves me.
Like, she reaaaallllyyy loves me.

Lately I'm the only one she'll go to, and sometimes she likes to literally stay up ALL night because the second I put her in her crib she screams hysterically and says mama mama over and over, forcing me to drive around at 2 am to put her to sleep, only to have her wake up and hour later ready to play, leaving me very very grumpy and passed out on the couch while grandpa plays with her until six thirty am.

And then I come home from the procedure (rescheduled to today) and all she wants is mama mama mama.

I love it, I do. It melts my heart and makes me exhausted all at the same time.

And then, I discover pictures like this. (thanks Mandy!)


And I forget about the exhasution part, and my heart just turns into a pile of mush on the floor. 

5 comments:

Megan said...

Her eyes are dreammmmyyyy. So sweet!

{love, mj.} said...

i LOVE her big brown eyes! what a cutie!

hilary and morgan said...

give me your child. NOW.
-morgan

Alexa Mae said...

Oh my gosh! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! You better start fending off the boys now...

mandyface said...

anytime! i could take pics of rubymae all day! ps- i just posted some from Christmas on fb!