Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just Breathe

As happy as I am lately, it's still so easy to get caught up in the everyday stresses.
School=horrid right now. Why I ever thought it was a good idea to take 20 credits, I don't know. My judgement was obviously very clouded that day. I am counting down the days until the semester is over and I can finally get a good night's sleep.
Work=ok but a little stressful. I need to find a 2nd job also.
Any suggestions anyone?
Having no money. I know this one is very typical of college students. But it's still stressful. Especially around the holidays. I would like nothing more than to shower all my loved ones with gifts galore, but alas, no mulah. They will just have to settle for some lovely handmades.
Being extremely impatient with The Boy....
for obvious reasons...
These things stress me out, freak me out, turn me gray, etc....but then i look around, and I realize just how truly blessed i am:
(in no particular order)
1. I have an amazing family
2. I have the most charming of friends
3. I have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life
4. I work with two of the most amazing, special children on the planet
5. I have everything I need to be happy. Maybe not everything I want :) but everything I need
6. And I have a sweet, wonderful, incredibly amazing Boy that loves me.
My Man, My Man, My Man. Oh how I love him!
I LOVE this quote by President Gordon B. Hinckley. It helps me sit back, relax, and just breathe...
Things will work out. Keep trying.
Be believing. Be happy.
Don't get discouraged.
Things will work out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

erica neel... i love you! your blog is so cute & i'm so glad you actually started posting on it so you can give such needed words of wisdom! love ya girl!!!