Friday, November 14, 2008

WEDDINGS

Ok so I was looking at our fridge today, and realized...
there are a billion weddings coming up!!
Reception tonight (congrats Kali and Kason!)
Reception next weekend, the weekend after that,
several in December, TONS in January (including my little sis!)...
GEEZ!!!!
When's the madness gonna stop?!?
Ok, my rant is over! Happy Weekend!
PS: The Boy and I are going tonight to look at sparklers!! AAHHHH!!
I'm hoping to find something like this:



Just kidding :)

3 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

which part are you kidding about?? Are you really going to look for rings? If so, congratulations! I didn't realize the relationship had progressed so far! I'm getting married in december. I'm kind of excited I found you blog.

allie said...

yay for blogs! cant wait for next weekend! that rock is HUGE! love it. Its kinda weird all these weddings!:o) fun though, miss ya!!!

justin & mallory coffman said...

haha, heck yeah girl! thats what you deserve! yaya for ring shopping!!!! its SOOO FUN!!!!