Saturday, December 13, 2008

Heather's Birthday Dinner

Ok so last night my good friend Heather had her birthday dinner at BJs. SO FUN!! There were 18 of us total, and it was so much fun getting together with a lot of my high school friends and even meet a few other people.




This is one of my best friends from junior high and high school Allison, and her husband Josh. She was the first out of any of us to get married. I actually became good friends with Heather because we were both bridesmaids at Allie's wedding!!

And here's Kylie and her husband Brett, who just got married in October. Yay for marriage! They are freakin hysterical and attempted to down one of BJs HUGE deep dish pizzas, but barely made it through half! Amateurs...



Unfortunately, the 4th girl that was in our little clan in high school, Mallory, was at the other end of the table with her fiance and I didn't get a picture of her. Sorry Mal!!
Anyway, it was so much fun, and Albert and I had a blast going out with everyone!! It's so fun now that we're all mostly married or engaged because now we can all go out on group dates! WOOHOO!!!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Who are you calling ameteurs?!! PS... I LOVE your fiance! I am so glad I FINALLY got to meet him! We'll talk later!

allie said...

josh and i look like ghosts.... wow you can really tell we dont get out much. I bet that picture would have been better after i laughed my head off....would have added some color to it :o) YOU CRACK ME UP! I freakin love you! And YES i just commented on every post :o)

justin & mallory coffman said...

haha forget the pizza, you just gotta give kylie a big box of donuts from walmart in payson!hee hee. yeah thanks for not taking a picture of us. geeze. LAME! jk sugar cube. love ya