Saturday, December 13, 2008

This is what happens when

One: the furniture all gets pushed out of the center
of the room so my dad can shampoo the carpet,
and Two: music gets put on.
Needless to say, things got a little crazy.
Observe:




my mom with the cowboy move. Classic.



My pops with his, also a classic, shuffle move.
Similar to Albert Brenniman in Hitch.
Ya, you all know the scene I'm referring to.

And then my mom goes all kinds of crazy,
jumps on my back,
and starts throwing her arms in the air.
I honestly thought I was going to pee my pants.



Things definitely got out of hand when
Taylor Swift's Love Song got put on.
And by out of hand, I mean
freakin awesome!
Albert and I had way too much fun dancing around
and acting it out.



Then, the oh so charming fiance
decided to have a little dance party of his own!
It's ok, that's why I love him!




It was wonderful.
Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, a little Kid Rock for the mama...splendid.
I loved the music, I love that man, I love my family,
what a fun Saturday night!!







5 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! you guys are funny! and totally cute!

allie said...

Your family is so fun!!! i love it all. And you + albert= PERFECTION. So glad we got to meet him!

nadia shea said...

hey you! We definitely call ahead and schedule our visits. The soup kitchen is in Phoenix and it is called vincent de paul. I'm sure if you google it you can find the number!

nadia shea said...

ps your post made me laugh so hard out loud. When you mentioned hitch I just about lost it

allie said...

Heather and I took a class from a lady who decorates. Her blog is a link on heathers... Designer Cakes by April is the link. It was so fun and she was just darling of course!