Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm In LOVE With A Link

So...this morning I woke up. Like most days. However, this day was different. For one, The Bert had not kept me up since four puking his gutters out. That was different from yesterday. But like most days I took a shower, well who am I kidding I don't do that more than I do do that, but that's besides the point. So today I showered and then proceeded to turn on the lappy and attempt to steal internet from the classy Hambone bar across the street. SUCCESS! This is where the story gets really really exciting!!!! I plopped down on my couch all g rated, like I do most days, since I have decided I don't like wearing real clothes at home anymore, and turned on the internet, and signed into my email. Because for 47 days now I have logged into my email frantically about, oh I would say about 12.7 times a day, to see if the email from my photo-grapher saying my wedding pictures were there. Up until today, nothing. But today, today was different. You see today, as I'm sitting there all g rated with a towel on my head and a rumbling stomach and da sick sick hubbs dying in the next room, THE EMAIL WAS THERE!!! and then the heavens opened up and god said "i hate you alfalfa!" Well, that last part didn't happen. But what did happen was me peeing my pants a little out of excitement. Because they're awesome. And we're awesome. And you may call me vain, but that's because I am. And i'm pretty much in love with the pictures of me and da hubbs, and the reception, and everything. Because it. was. awesome.

Enjoy!


GALLERY: http://www.sloanphotographers.info/darkroom/proof/?client/2009/ericaalbertwedding

5 comments:

Kelsie said...

Erica, your photos are beautiful! I loved looking at them, especially since I wasn't able to be there. Hope you are doing well!

Sundevils said...

I already told you this but.....

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!

Albi's big smile, your eyes when youre throwing the bouquet, and....oh yeah, that pic of me =)

hilary and morgan said...

So many gems with the pictures. Pic of chilary plus morgan and james (akward). Also condoms on the car and the last good picture of old blue! And a few provocative poses of you outside the temple and your sister doing the same pose on old blue. And if that isn't good enough you got Albert sticking his finger in a statue lady's ear. classic! I love em all! Took them long enough though to get them to you. PS I should be writing a paper, but I can't get myself to write it. So I do this and watch Maury Povich on tv. Perfect!

allie said...

They are amazing!!!!!! So so perfect. I dont know how you are going to choose which ones you are actually going to put up in the house..... just create a whole collage on a wall of ALL of them ;o) haha just teasin! They are darling and so are you!

Unknown said...

no, it's true. you're awesom!