Monday, August 31, 2009

Bumpalicious

It's that time again!
I try to post a bumpalicious picture every 4 weeks to track my progress. Last time I was a few weeks late, so for those of you getting sick of the baby bump...too bad! :) I am 18 weeks tomorrow so let's just call this the 18 week baby bump! Personally, I like the way it looks. I am very comfortable in my skin these days (well I'm technically very uncomfortable, physically, but looks wise I'm good!) and don't mind my belly growing. It's a reminder there's actually a little miracle inside me! And now for some other good news...

Tomorrow we find out what we are having!! I am beyond thrilled, a little nervous, and definitely anxious. I haven't even had an ultrasound so I just want to see the little one! So stay tuned for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

*Edited to add: What do you think of the haircut? The hubbster did it :)

2 comments:

Lizzie & Ty said...

Congrats again on your lil girl! I'm so excited for you! I hope you have been feeling well. Do you have a yet? Well, our lil kiddos won't be that far apart. FUN!!! And you look fabulous! You are seriously the cutest ever! It's so fun to feel them move around! Congrats again!!!

Lizzie & Ty said...

Do you have a name yet?