Friday, October 30, 2009

The Great Pumpkins

So tonight we carved pumpkins with my family. We've carved pumpkins every year as long as I can remember, it's definitely a family tradition. Mr. Holmstrom said they never really did it too much growing up, along with a lot of other things my family does, so I love bringing him into our family traditions. I also love carving pumpkins with him because it reminds me of this:
This was the night we met. Well, it was technically meeting for the second time, when I randomly invited him to my pumpkin carving party, and we totally hit it off. Started dating the very next day! And you all know the rest of the story. So pumpkin carving with him will always be special to me.
Back to tonight. We went to my parents house and carved pumpkins as a family, minus Amber and Erik, who were camping. My grandma/grandpa Neel and cousin Steven even joined us!

I love how albino I look compared to my hispanic husband.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Holmstrom's and my pumpkins blew everyone else's out of the water.
Can you tell we have baby on the brain???
His is an ultrasound picture and mine is a pregnant lady silhoutte. Creative right??

Oh...and for those of you with dirty minds, those are the babies LEGS. Get your minds out of the gutter!
Thank my sister Ashley for pointing that one out.

No comments: