Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Viente Tres

So I never posted a pictoral last week at 22 weeks, going along with my 4 week pattern. Not that I'm growing rapidly, I've kinda peetered out and am growing a lot slower now. I think I just made up the word peetered. Is that a word? I don't even know. Anyway, here I am today at 23 weeks. (I know I chopped my head off. Pregnancy hormones have taken over and I had a tear stained/puffy eyed face. Aint no thang.)
Well hello thick arm, how nice of you to make an appearance.
Seriously, why does my arm look like a tree trunk??
Overall, things are going great. She moves all the time now! Mostly only I can feel it, but my mom and Mr. Holmstrom did feel her the other day. If I annoy her long enough by poking my belly she usually gets ticked and kicks back real hard. She's feisty, just like her mom. I hope that's a good thing. And she's more than 11 inches long and weighs over a pound now. What I want to know is how babies weigh so little when they're so long?? Sleeping has become a little difficult, I wake up everytime I need to move, and a body pillow takes permanent residence in between my knees every night. Mr. Holmstrom says he shares a bed with two people: me, and Thomas. The body pillow. Yep, he named it. And my back is in shambles already, even though I'm only halfway! So I got one of those sexy maternity belts you wear under your clothes, and it seems to be helping. Pregnancy wise, we're in good spirits, and we just can't wait for the next 4 months to fly by so we can see this little sweet girl!

4 comments:

allie said...

they weight so little cause they dont have alot of fat on them yet. The end is when that happens.. Ryker was a little over 3 weeks early didnt get a chance to get fat haha

Nancy Face said...

Do you have any idea how much I love that your body pillow has his own name? Haha! :D

Malia said...

your arm looks great - more strength to bear the worries of the world :)

Lizzie & Ty said...

You are so cute!!! And you just wait til it's the last month. That's when it's really uncomfortable. I am officially a woddler(which I told myself I'd never do), have major heartburn(tums is my new favorite candy), my stomache feels like it's on fire(they say it's my belly getting bigger, GREAT!),hard time breathing(feels like his feet are constantly in my ribs), waking up in the night cause I can't feel my fat hands, and did I mention none of my clothes fit anymore...UGH! I'm just SO glad it'll all be worth it when we finally get to meet our lil ones!