Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This past week, Mr. Holmstrom and I had the pleasure of having our pictorals taken by the fabulous Kate Lines. She was kind enough to quickly edit some of them and email them to me to display at my baby shower 2 days later.
Um hi. I am in love.












PS I almost fell off this branch into the Salt River below. Pre-pregnancy I wouldn't have been afraid at all to walk out and balance on that branch.
I'm a little more protective of my body these days.








I can't say it enough.
I love this man.
I love this baby.
I love that in a month and a half I'm going to be a mom.

3 comments:

allie said...

AHHH I love it. ALL OF THEM. PERFECTION. Ruby is lucky to have you guys as her mommy and daddy. LOL i dont think Josh would do this with me. Nor do I get "Big enough" to look pregnant in pictures and finding an outfit is just not on my things to do list. :o\ HAHA. Though I did ask josh yesterday if he thought i was this big when i was done with ryker. and he said i think you were smaller... WHAAT??? Really. haha. I can't believe it. my baby is barely 3 lbs now. head is measuring big and body small.

PS have you set soemthing up for baby pictures when she comes. They say to do it with in the first two weeks if you want that sleepy baby look. :o)

justin & mallory coffman said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely adorable!!!!

JMay said...

Such gorgeous pictures.

CONGRATS! :-)