Monday, February 1, 2010

Miss Ruby

Ok I know I need to do a full post of the labor and details about her, but I just don't want to right now. Haha is that bad of me? No, because all I want to do is stare at my precious little lady. I'll get to the post eventually. So instead, I will shower you with pictures of Miss Ruby these last 6 days!

I lalaLOVE how she looked in this outfit!




And she's very proper! (did this all by herself)



This is pretty much how Albert and I spend our time...with our eyes locked on her.

Notice something about this picture? She's actually awake!

Daddy's finger tastes so good!!



This little lady has stolen my heart. Not to mention she has her daddy completely wrapped around her little finger! I love watching him with her...I am the luckiest girl in the world.

6 comments:

Danielle Sherwood said...

Congratulations to the new parents-she is beautiful!

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh! She is finally here! How exciting! I bet its the neatest feeling ever! Congrats!!!! she is so adorable.

justin & mallory coffman said...

She seriously is the cutest thing! I'm so happy I got to hold her for so long! haha. and she was COMPLETELY content! Woohoo to you and Albert having the sweetest baby in the world!

Stefanie said...

whoa erica is a MOM now?!

GET OUT

CONGRATZ YOU TWO!!

what a beaut!

i really want to see her in the flesh!

WELCOME RUBY!!

Hillary said...

I LOVE the pics! So cute! I can't wait to see her.

Afton LeSueur said...

She is so sweet! Gaa, I can't wait to see her in real life!