Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2 Week Pictures

Two weeks ago the Rubes had her pictures taken by a good friend of mine who gave me a photo shoot and the opportunity to sit down with her and design a baby announcement all for free as my baby shower present. I know, awesome right? Ruby was two weeks old and I think they turned out ADORABLE. There are a ton more but the files are so big it's taking forever to load. So this will have to do!














And just for kicks...because Ruby is a beast when she stretches!


4 comments:

Celeste said...

Erica she is so beautiful! What a precious baby :)

Mckenzi said...

She really is gorgeous, I am so happy for you guys!

Hillary said...

Such beautiful pictures! Your friend did such a good job! :)

Jessica Mackey said...

Of all of these...I DEFINITELY think the stretching picture is BY FAR my favorite ;) (no joke!!)