Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Family Night

Oh how I love My Love and My Lovey.



My Love doesn't have a lot of time off, and he hardly ever has Monday nights off. Well this past Monday, he did. So we lived it up, Holmstrom style. AKA low key dinner and hanging out. But, considering we never eat dinner together, this is heaven to me.



We grilled chicken, made some pasta, and feasted til our bellies were full!



We watched Baby Einstein. (soooo boring by the way! how does that ever hold their attention??)

We played on the floor.


There were lots of kisses



And giggles. Yes! Lovey giggled for the first time on Monday! Music to my ears...


Then we read a goodnight story...


And it was off to bed for My Lovey...

We finished with ice cream and an intense round of Phase Tenage. Which of course I kicked My Love's tooshie in!



I lalalove my little family

2 comments:

allie said...

WHAT THE BANGS!!???!!!??? SO SO CUTE! I love it! Giggles are the best Zaiden has started to pick it up too. I love that we have babies close in age

Hillary said...

Okay that is such a cute and adorable post! I LOVE IT!!!
Question: What is phase tenage?
Is that just your own name for phase 10 or is it a variation. My family loves that game! :)