Monday, September 27, 2010

Ericaisms

My husband grabs me. A lot.
Not in a playful way, or a...other way.
 (you know what I'm talking about, don't act like your husband doesn't try that)
In a oh-crap-I-have-to-change-my-unders-AND-the-sheets-because-I-think-I-just-wet-myself way.

I roll over a lot when I sleep. A LOT.
I'm ten weeks in and already can't ever get comfortable.
And without fail, almost every night starting about 2 weeks ago, at some point in the night when I go to roll from facing him to facing away from him, he bolts up and grabs me frantically.
I'm not sure what his deal is. He says he thinks I'm falling off the bed.

Well apparently Saturday night I had had enough.
We were driving home from California yesterday and started talking about how he had grabbed me the night before. He relayed the conversation to me:
Me: rolling over
Husband: frantically grabs me
Me: frantic breathing, death glare, "If you grab me one more time, I will punch you in the face."
Husband: ".....ok"

A few hours later, I go to roll again. This time, pre roll, I turn to husband:
Me: "DO. NOT. GRAB. ME."

I can't be blamed for my harsh words.
I already think the girl from the ring/grudge/sixth sense/any other scary movie is going to pop up beside my bed at night and grab me, actually being grabbed in the night isn't making my extreme paranoia any better.


No comments: