Monday, September 6, 2010

Hello, my name is Myrtle

Fertile Myrtle.
My Albert brought up the idea of trying to have another baby.
And then we held hands.
And 3 weeks later, there I was.
Staring at 2 little blue lines and thinking, "Man that happened fast."
That's how it happened with Ruby too.
Yes, I am with child.
Yes, this was planned.
Yes, Ruby was only 6 months old when the No Vacancy sign once again was hung on my womb.
Yes, I am aware some people think we're crazy.
Do I care? No.
Are we beyond excited? Yes.






In other news, if anyone is in need of a 2 bedroom apartment or knows of someone that is, let me know.
We'll be moving at the end of this month and we're hoping, praying, and crossing our fingers and toes that if we can find someone to replace us, they might give us our deposit back.
2 bedrooms
1 bathroom
Duplex, ground level, feels more like a little house
Cute white fence out front & small yard
Washer/dryer hookup
Wonderful neighborhood, EXCELLENT ward
(let's not talk about us having to leave the ward...I might start crying)
$600 + utilities



7 comments:

Sundevils said...

I think I should just move in there....oh and Kamaron =)

Oh and...IM SO VERY EXCITED FOR MY NEW GRANDBABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was smiling for days after you called =)

Sundevils said...

*Godbaby .... or maybe grandbaby is more appropriate because apparently my memory is going

allie said...

So funny! I miss you!

ConnieB said...

How fun! Congrats! My mom got prego with my brother when I was barely 3 months so it'll be so fun for your kids to grow up close in age.

And btw, I got that dress at Target a couple months ago- it's in the maternity section- perfect timing for you! (: (I hope it's still there!!!)

Steoffrey said...

Congrats again!! I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for tenants for you guys.

Pallets and Pearls said...

CONGRATS!! How fun for Ruby to have a sibling so close in age.

Nancy Face said...

Congratulations! YAY! :D

I am Fertile Myrtle too! Every time we decided to get pregnant, it happened IMMEDIATELY!