Thursday, January 27, 2011

1

Today, my baby girl turns one.
ONE.
I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little sad.
She has grown up so fast!


It seems like just yesterday I was here:


And now we're here:

Ruby Mae brings me so much joy and happiness every day.
I am completely enamored with her.
Her smile, her laugh, her kisses, her constant wonder at this big world around her.
And I want to give her the whole world. 

Happy Birthday baby girl.
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always.
For all of eternity, my baby you'll be.

3 comments:

Leticia Clarkson said...

That's a sweet post. I can't believe she's one! It is sad how fast they grow up!

ConnieB said...

Aww congrats! And yes I know- it goes by WAY too fast and it's sad... but it keeps getting better!

{love, mj.} said...

oh my gosh she is so stinkin cute! happy birthday to her!