Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Two

Yesterday, Albert and I had our two year anniversary.
TWO. YEARS.
We were supposed to go out of town, but he only got Friday off and Sunday off...with no Saturday off.
So we scrapped that idea.
We didn't do anything spectacular, but we spent almost the whole day together, which almost never happens!
So it was still a perfect day.


From day one, Albert has kept me laughing. It's what I love about him.

We gave each other a B-E-A-utiful daughter

And he's just my best friend.

I wouldn't have ever pictured myself with someone like him, which is why it works.
Heavenly Father knew exactly what he was doing.
We compliment each other, and he takes care of me.
I'll spare you all the mushy gushy details, I simply wanted to say:

Albert, I love you more than anything.
Thank you for giving me the best two years of my life.
Here's to many more....ya?

1 comment:

justin & mallory coffman said...

You two are so cute! I can't believe it has been two years!! Time is just flying by! I love you girl and I am so happy for you guys! Congrats! :)