Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Family Pictures

Everyone...I advise you all to breathe...we're all alive over here.
Whew.
I know you were all worried!
My computer is on it's way to meet it's maker...
and I don't mean Dell.
It's kicking the can and hardly lets me upload pictures without inducing an unhealthy amount of frustration and anger and it's all I can do to keep from chucking it into the wall.
And let's be honest...what's a post without pictures?
So I have a ton of posts to try and catch up on, and I have the best intentions for that to happen.
Key words: best intentions.
Moving on....

A few months ago, as an anniversary present to each other, we got our family pictures taken.
The super lovely, and I'm not just saying that, she's really a gem,
Connie was kind enough to squeeze us in before her big move to Kentucky.  
We could not be more in love with them!

I also could not be more in love with this little toothy grin





These are just a few of my favorites.
Really, they were all great.
I would upload them all...but remember....compy sucks.

These will always and forever be some of my favorite pictures.
I was so happy she could capture the emotions and love we have for our little girl!
Thank you Connie!

3 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

um... those pictures are FREAKIN adorable. where did you take them? i LOVE them!

Celeste said...

I love your family pictures. Ruby is so precious!

ConnieB said...

Aww thank you Erica!! I'm so glad I got to take pictures of your adorable family! Thanks again for asking me (: ♥