Friday, June 18, 2010

Baldy

I have always had ridiculously thick hair. I love it. Wait, I hate it. I've never been able to decide.
It's a pain in the butt to do sometimes, and my mom used to buy me shampoo and conditioner for horses, but it makes for pretty hair once it's done.
And then I got married, and for some reason my hair started falling out.
Stress? Lack of sleep? I have no idea, but it literally started falling out a ton once I got married.
Then I was pregnant and it slowed a little but would still fall out a lot.
Then I birthed this little beauty:

bahahahaha this picture makes me laugh every time I see it. She used to make the best faces!

And this started happening:

Oh this is nothing. You should see when I'm in the shower. Except...that would mean you'd have to be in the shower with me, and that ain't happening. You can keep on dreamin'
You should see my tile floor, the area I get ready, my shower walls, my pillowcase, my carpet (I pretty much forbid anyone to sit on our floor because it's so bad. Our vacuum is broken, but the carpet hides it...unless you're down near the carpet. Don't look). Pretty much we're living in hair.
It's everywhere! I can feel my hair thinning out because it falls out in chunks. A friend a few weeks ago said it is looking thinner. Blast.
So basically what I'm saying is, if you see a bald woman runnin around Mesa with a baby that looks like the one pictured above, don't be alarmed.
It's just me and Rubes.

2 comments:

Leah Wakefield said...

Don't worry you aren't the only one. I have really thick hair too and mine dud the same thing.....Hair EVERYWHERE! I was beginning to think something was wrong with me. Handfuls of hair would come out every time I even touched my hair. Chance was so disgusted and unclogged many drains. Don't worry it will go away though. Are you nursing?? Mine lasted the whole time I was nursing and a while after I stopped.

Leticia Clarkson said...

Mine falls out really bad after I have babies too! Whats up with that? Mine starts 4 months after I have the baby and ends in about 3-4 months. The litle baby hairs that grow in afterwards are the worst.