Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We Start 'Em Young

Last Friday night My Lovey and I headed out to good 'ol Phoenix for the Diamondbacks game with my parents. This is a typical Friday night for us, hangin' with the rents while My Love works. Exciting? You know it. We first stopped off at a little hole in the wall mexican restaurant that my parents love, but to be honest, all it did for me was make me pass enough gas to power a hot air balloon. Carolinas, me and my intestines will probably not be back to visit.

But I digress...the most important thing is that this was My Lovey's first Diamondbacks game! First of any kind of sport actually. AND...she got to wear her first D-Backs tee! And she looked so adorable. My family has been big D-Backs fans right from the beginning, so naturally we had to start Lovey off as a fan when she was young! She did so good, she loved all the lights and sounds that were going on. I wish My Love could have been there to see her enjoy it. I so appreciate all his hard work and how much he does to provide for me and Ruby, working two jobs so I can stay home with her, but the practically a single mom thing can get lonely sometimes. And I know it's hard on him having to miss so many moments with her. But anyway, back to the game.

We hung out...


Enjoyed the game...

Napped a little bit...

Quilted...
And hung out with grandpa...My Lovey is such a grandpa's girl, it's really cute how much she lights up when he's around!

Even though the D-Backs lost, it was still a really fun night! Thanks mom and dad for letting us tag along!

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

Baseball games are fun with babies.... We used to go every year with my nieces and nephew.