Monday, August 30, 2010

Ch-Ch-Changes

There is a new man in my life.
Well, I wouldn't say new, I did have a relationship with him once.
You could say we got pretty close.
My Albert didn't really like me inviting him around the first time, let alone inviting him back.
But I've gotta follow my heart on this one. I need him.
He's so soft and warm and is the best cuddler.
He's been there for me, through the thick and thin.
The late nights.
The early mornings.
He's the best kind of friend a girl could have in a time like this.
I'm sorry honey, but I win on this one.
Thomas is back.






But don't worry honey, it's only 8 more months......

6 comments:

BABrimhall said...

Congrats Erica!!! That is so fun :) Can't wait to find out what it is..... even though its gonna be a few more months :)

Dallin and Ashley said...

yay!!!! so excited for you!!!

Dallin and Ashley said...

yay!!!! so excited for you!!!

allie said...

OH I HOPE it's a boy! Then again a girl would be cool sine they will be so close! Let me know if you need anything!

Kelsie Thueson said...

oh yay!! So exciting!! You should have 20 kids because you and Albert make BEAUTIFUL babies!! :)

Leticia Clarkson said...

Congrats Erica! That's so fun! Miss seeing you at church and I hope all else is well for you!