Saturday, October 9, 2010

Is It...

too early to start dressing the wee one in Halloween garb?
Me thinks not.


Onesies and skirts...
(good thing that's a onesie or it wouldn't be the only thing playing peek-a-boo, if ya know what I'm sayin....)

Halloween jammies...

compelete with ghost feet
and am I the only parent that thinks it's adorable when their babies cry, and instead of pick them up right away, grab the camera?

And there are plenty more Halloween outfits to still wear. And there may be a witch's hat to subject her to. Good thing we've still got a few more weeks in October...


On an unrelated note....does the babe look ANYTHING like her mama? All I ever hear is how she looks exactly like daddy...there has to be some of me in there somewhere!


And on another unrelated note....the wee one wore jeggings today. Jeggings.
Awful name? Yes.
Adorable on her? Absolutely.

2 comments:

allie said...

She TOTALLY has your lips! I can see you in her in that picture.

Nancy Face said...

She is just precious!

I'm with you on the adorable-ness of crying baby pictures! Here's proof:

http://nancysnonsenseofnothingness.blogspot.com/2007/10/under-microwave.html