Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Unknown

I don't have all the answers.
I don't know when this whole ordeal will be over.
I haven't passed anything yet and therefore still have all my pregnancy symptoms including but not limited to: nauseau, fatigue, hunger, back pain, and oh ya that pregnancy bump.
It's frustrating, really, not knowing "when."
I don't know when we'll have another baby.
I don't have all the answers.

But, I know someone who does.
And I've turned everything over to Him, knowing I'm in good hands.

Until then I rely on a little face around here for my sunshine.


 I don't know why blogger turned this one.







I don't know what it is, but I love watching her play and laugh and crawl in her jammie jams. I just think she looks so cute in them.


She makes going into the unknown a lot more bearable.

5 comments:

Shawnda and Nathan Mills said...

Hey Erica! Im sorry you and your family are going through this. I was 10.5 weeks last time when we found out about our miscarriage and my doctor made me stay pregnant for 1 more week till she would do the D&C. That week was the worst, but i definately grew alot through that time. Like you said, no words can describe a miscarriage... its all feeling. Just know that you are loved and so blessed. Ruby is amazing! I hope the best for you and your family. Do something for you, because you deserve it!

allie said...

Hang in there girl. Its unfortunate that miscarriages are so common these days. It is a hard trial. So glad you have Miss Ruby around. She is DARLING! Im still waiting for some FROYO! ;o)

ConnieB said...

Don't you love how they can make you feel so happy when you are so down?! It's such a blessing

Leticia Clarkson said...

First of all, Ruby is soo cute! Secondly, and on a completely unrelated issue. How do you get a different font for your Post Title and such? I'm so tired of the ones they make you have! I want something a little more feminine. Thanks in advance!

Unknown said...

i love you!!! your testimony strengthens mine. you're so amazing & such a fabulous mother!