Sunday, April 10, 2011

Big Bear

This is super late and a total catch up post, but it's worth catching up on.
Back in February we went to Big Bear California and stayed in a cabin with my family.
Besides Ruby and I both having mega colds,
it was a fabulous time!

It was super freezing and snowed the whole time!

Ruby experiencing her first snow fall! She was a little snow bunny in that outfit

Albert found this SWEET little snow suit in the back of the closet...
and it fit perfectly! I about died when I saw it on her!

It snowed so much several times that we literally got snowed in and it took several hours for my dad to shovel us out so we could go somewhere

Ruby didn't really know what to think about being pulled around
 But she did really like these goggles!
 It was a really fun, relaxing few days. We watched movie after movie, ate so much good food, slept more than I have in a long time, and a whole lot of snuggling!

I wish I had more pictures of the trip, like our sledding adventure when we found a sweet hill in someone's front yard and made ourselves at home with our sleds. It didn't end well for Rubes though...considering my sister had to literally pull her poor little body out of the snow after we flipped and my entire body landed on top of her and flattened her like a melted snowman! So, so sad :(

But besides that, a really succesful trip! 

No comments: