Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Bump

Ok...I'm actually a little embarrassed to post these,
because to me they just show how big I already am.
But la madre insisted.
I'm already portly as it is,
do I really need to be so big already??!!?
Oh well.
My family has taken quite a liking to it, rubbing my belly
and making comments about how "cute" it is.
I can think of a few other words,
but a baby is a miracle so I should be happy about it.
So without further ado, I give you....


The 10 Week Baby Bump


And just for kicks




The end.

5 comments:

Sundevils said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! My godchild is so cute!

allie said...

so so CUTE!

Stefanie said...

so i decided...i hope i look as cute as you when i'm preggo!
keep bakin that kid in the oven so he'll get a little cuter. (he probably looks like a sea monkey right now)

Malia said...

oh pish posh on this portly business.
beauty comes in all different forms and heck, if we went by hollywood standards i'd be considered chunky because i'm not a size 2.

you look great!

Lizzie & Ty said...

I just have to say how CUTE you are!! Seriously adorable!!! It's SO much fun being prego(besides the sick part)! Luckily I didn't get sick but it's SO crazy how everybody is SO different. I can't wait to find out what you are having! I'm gonna already guess a girl(only reason being because I wasn't sick and am having a lil man). But then again everyone is different! And I can't wait til you feel your lil munchgin kick inside you! Seriously such a cool feeling! I am SO, SO, SO happy for you guys! It's definitely a fun time! Congrats!!!