Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shmupdate

Well I am a terrible blogger.
I am the world's best blog stalker,
but never find anything interesting to post on my own.
So I'll just give a brief update on what's been going on.

I am doing much better!
I haven't even been in the hospital for 2 weeks!
For me, and how the rest of my summer has been, this is fantastic.
In fact, I haven't even gotten sick since I was in on the 15th.
And I even got to go see Wicked!! And loved it.

Look! I'm even wearing makeup! And I have a bra on!

Well, that pretty much sums up
my update as to what I have been up to.
Wow I'm boring.
My days consist of sleeping in,
eating whatever I can stomach at the moment,
and reading a lot of Harry Potter.
Alone.
On my couch.
G-rated.
Like I'm really going to get dressed when I'm all by myself. Please.
The doc says he sees a light at the end of the tunnel.
At first I thought he was refering to the fact
that he's old and in my opinion a little cooky.
Then I realized he was talking about me and getting better.
YAY!
This is great since I have to start
student teaching in less than a month! Yikes!
In other news, I do a lot of blog stalking and find myself really
looking forward to these posts every day.
Holy crap this girl cracks me up!
Read it.
Welp...that's all folks.
Love, Erica

5 comments:

Leah Wakefield said...

Erica! Oh my goodness...I knew you were preggo and not having a very easy time with it so far, but I did not know you had a blog. Glad you have been feeling better lately. I can totally relate. But trust me, and I know everyone says this, but it really will be worth it in the end. And just for the record my bra has been in heaven the last nine months too. It hasn't had to hold these boulders up very much lately.

Amber said...

Right on for bras!

Malia said...

Erica I got the hat at Target! It was 12 dollars I think...by far the best sun hat I could find out there!

allie said...

Hey I thought you were further along than that....

Nancy Face said...

I'm sorry you've had to put up with so much sickness, but I'm glad it's getting better!

I totally agree with you on this:

"Holy crap this girl cracks me up!"

Thanks for visiting my silly blog! :)